Ilokano or Samtoy
The small pice of land that they cultivate does not yield sufficient crops. Such situation produces who are..
5. frugal people
Because of Economic Pressures he has no choice than to migrate to Mindoro, Hawaii. or other parts of the U.S. He is not the one who stay put in a locality which he thinks does not give him any progress in life. For this reason they are found in any part of the Philippines. Their frugality is because they earn money in the hard way.
Central Plains – Tagalog Belt
The center of cultural and commercial life. It is this accident that makes him feel superior to the other Filipinos.
1. He is neither thrifty nor extravagant.
2. He is not a wandering person.
3. He stay put in his locality and tries to make the most out of his life.
4. He developed the strongest tendency to live with his parents or in – laws even after marriage.
1. He is known for his mild temper and religiosity.
2. He knows how to enjoy life.
3. He is fond for spicy food with hot pepper and coconut.
4. If he is not enjoying his life, he finds his way to seminary or the convent.
5. Many Filipino dancers and priests come from the Bicol Region
The fiercest lover of freedom.
1. He is Adventuruos.
2. He is man of honor who sticks to his words.
3. He braves the danger just to redeem his province.
4. He is easily the best friend one have and certainly the worst enemy.
5. He is the best pearl diver and seafarer in the world.
1. They are extravagant, carefree, happy go-lucky guy.
2. They love nice clothes,fine jewelry and gay parties.
3. They prefer a good time than to hard work
4. They are willing to spend their last centavo to enjoy life.