Hmm… It seems that my Non-Filipino readers are confuse and skeptical in my Pinoy Jokes Category.. That’s why I decided to make a Brain Teaser Category for them.. So here it goes….. Hope you’ll find this entertaining!!
Here are few of the brain teasers I got from a book… The answers are on the end of this post.
1. There are three houses built exactly the same. One is filled with cotton, the other with wood, and the third with iron. One day an arsonist sets them all on fire. The sound of sirens was growing louder at the scene. People were screaming. Which house did the ambulance try to put the fire out at first?
2. Jerry and Lisa go out to dinner, and they leave their two friends Tom and Angel home. When they come back from dinner, they see that Tom is dead. They know Angel did it, but Angel doesn’t go to jail. Why?
3. You are driving a train. There are 1,002 people on the train. In Topeka 213 people get off and 194 get on. In Witchita 118 people get off and 46 get on. In Missouri 298 people get off and 7 get on. In Washington 341 get off and 357 get on. Finally, you reach the final destination in New York. After the passenger exchange, you verify the number of passengers left on the train. How many are there?
4. Bob is riding his bike inside his house when someone walks in front of him. He doesn’t bother to stop, even when his TV is right in front of him. Why?
5. What do you call a man who was born in Leavenworth, raised in Linwood, and died in Lawrence?
6. I woke up one morning, and said to my mother, “Happy Birthday mother!”
She chuckled and laughed and replied, “No son, today is too early, and tomorrow is too late.” I smiled because I knew exactly what she meant.
How is this possible?
7. George Washington’s wife was sweeping when George Washington’s wife slipped and got wet. How many w’s in all?
8. A man called Drew White sells houses.
He starts to tell this newly wed couple about a great yellow house. It’s an old, kind of prairie one-story, with great views of the country side. It has well water, and everything.
The only problem with this house is that everything is yellow. The walls are yellow, the ceiling and floor are yellow. The chairs are yellow, even the doors are yellow, and the sink, and the toilet, and believe it or not, the windows, are tinted yellow. What color are the stairs?
1. Ambulances do not put out fires.
2. Angel is a cat and tom is a mouse
3. None. When you reach your final destination everyone has to get off the train.
4. Bob is riding an exercise bike.
6. My mom was born on February 29. If it isn’t a leap year, Feb. 28th is too early and the next day, March 1st, is too late.
7. 0. There are no w’s in “ALL”
8. There are no stairs, it’s a one story house.