* I decided to make random posts in this blog more often just to make it updated and active. 🙂
Filipinos have this bad habit of nail biting whenever in face of boredom or when we feel anxious about something. It is very common habit of humans. Nails are actually more fragile than skin so we must know how to take care of it. Here are some tips that I think will help you in taking care of your nails. The following Do’s and Dont’s are based on my own knowledge and experience. If you have any corrections or other advice don’t hesitate to comment it here. 🙂
- File your nails whenever needed.
- Use a sharp nail cutter in cutting it.
- Wash your hands including your nails.
- Only use a nail polish that is in good condition.
- Remove the nail polish gently with a cotton.
- Only get a nail art in a trusted salon or manicurist.
- Soak your nails in lemon juice to make it healthy and clean.
- Soak your nails in vinegar before adding your nail polish to make it last longer.
- File nails starting from its sides to the center.
- Use a scissor or blade in cutting your nails.
- Bite it.
- Use it to scratch something hard.
- Leave it dirty.
- Keep it too long.
- Over use acetone or nail polish remover in your nails.
- File your nails back and forth.