1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins
With Loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 Years.
Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over
5 Minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out
Together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together
How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all
Of This water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and
Tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when
You Throw it away ?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the word.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph.
I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it.
It Looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact,
Nothing Is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it,
But You still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you
Might Find out.
1. The third. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband,
Developed it, and hung it up to dry .
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the
Barrel. You will be able to tell which water came
From which jug.
4. The answer is Charcoal.
5. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. The letter “e,” which is the most common letter in the English
Does not appear once in the long paragraph …